Boasting a charming cottage-style facade with picket fence, this much-loved 3 bedroom home makes an ideal abode for first home owners.
With lovely high ceilings only found in homes of this era, quaint fireplaces and an updated kitchen in the heart of the home, there’s plenty of scope here to add your own stamp and make it your own.
A Queensland room, two entertaining patios plus a covered BBQ area in the backyard will have all your entertaining needs sorted and will be the site of many future gatherings and celebrations to come. For the home handyman a great Colorbond shed offers the perfect man cave with a single bay garage + separate storage space for the toys and tools.
This delightful home is located only 2 minutes from Weston’s main street amenities and 8 minutes from the Hunter Expressway. A great first home for young couples, this opportunity will be snapped up quick so make sure you act fast to secure this home!
- Charming 3 bedroom home, first time to market in 16 years
- Formal lounge with fireplace & ornate ceiling rose
- Central kitchen with abundant bench space & cabinetry with centre island
- Outdoor entertaining patio with Queensland sunroom + covered BBQ area
- Three large bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes, one with fireplace
- Updated nautical main bathroom with corner bath & shower
- Internal laundry with w/c & ample linen closet
- Colorbond single garage, single carport + storage shed
- 300m from Weston Public School
- 500m from Weston Workers Club
- 1km to Weston main street with take away shops, bakery, pub, dog groomer, pharmacy & bottle shop
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$245 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|