Nestled within the highly popular Cliftleigh Meadows Estate, this welcoming 4 bedroom home is a perfect family home.
Providing the perfect setting for entertaining, this inviting home boasts wonderful indoor/outdoor flow with its dual sliding doors opening out onto a lovely covered alfresco area. The sun-drenched backyard envelopes the home with plenty of luscious grassy surrounds for the kids to play and roam with side gates providing hassle-free access to the yard.
There’s a bonus theatre room with double sliding doors, making an ideal games room, theatre space or overflow bedroom for visiting guests. The master bedroom enjoys private positioning at the front of the home with the remaining three bedrooms towards the rear and joined by the contemporary styled main bathroom and laundry.
An enviable home, you’ll adore living in this family friendly neighbourhood surrounded by homes of similar caliber and located just 5 minutes to the Hunter Expressway and 7 minutes from Maitland’s buzzing cafe scene.
• Colorbond & brick 4 bedroom Coral Home, constructed 2018
• Media room with double sliding doors & ceiling fan
• Private parents retreat with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Large living & dining zones
• Split system A/C to dining area
• Gourmet kitchen equipped with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry & stainless steel appliances
• Outdoor alfresco area with dual access
• Three children’s bedrooms accessed via private hallway with built-in robes
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Stylish main bathroom with quality tiling, floating vanity, separate W/C
• Internal laundry with linen cupboard
• Lovely level backyard with side access gates
• Double auto garage
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|