This modern masterpiece offers a blissful estate lifestyle and is ideal for families looking for that space, comfort and modern luxury you’ve always desired.
Flaunting a bright and airy open plan layout embellished with air conditioning and cool tiled flooring, this home will be a refreshing oasis for the family to enjoy this summer. You’ll enjoy cooking up a storm and prepping for summer BBQs in the large modern kitchen with its stainless steel appliances and that all-important gas cooking. A seamless transaction indoors and out, this inviting homes abundant alfresco area is patiently waiting to become your outdoor entertaining sanctuary.
The pooch and kiddies are going to love the large backyard with its luscious lawn surrounds and plenty of space for cubby houses, playgrounds, garden sheds, extra gardens, or even a man shed or pool (STCA). Plus there’s plenty of side access space for installing gates for that all-important vehicle access to the backyard.
This appealing home is positioned just a hop, skip and a jump (950m to be precise) from McKeachie’s Run shopping centre where you can duck in for a coffee, do the groceries, pick up a script or grab a bottle of wine on your way home.
There’s much to love about this highly appealing home – be sure to attend the first inspection as we are currently experiencing unprecedented buyer demand and homes are being snapped up quick fast!
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom home, constructed 2011
- Generous 767.6m2 allotment in peaceful family friendly neighbourhood
- Delightful modern kitchen with large island bench & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cooktop
- Split system A/C, ceiling fans + tiled flooring for cool summer living
- Dual open plan living & dining zones
- Wonderful larger-than-standard outdoor alfresco area
- Four comfortable bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Private master suite has walk-in robe & ensuite
- Modern bathroom with separate W/C
- Internal laundry
- Double auto garage
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.