If you’re looking for a property that offers ample potential for development or space for that man shed you’ve always dreamed of then look no further.
This large 1985.6m2 block presents a neat and tidy refurbished 3 bedroom home at the front, a sparkling in-ground swimming pool, and a vast mostly vacant backyard at the rear.
There’s potential plus here to build a granny flat, brand new home, or ample scope for a man shed (STCA), or there’s even space for a pony for the kids.
The existing home has been recently improved with fresh interior paint, polished timber floorboards and roof refurbishment. A lovely galley kitchen is joined by an enclosed entertaining area complete with combustion wood fireplace, making an ideal spot for hosting those weekend footy nights.
This one is an absolute must-inspect – come and see the sheer potential on offer right in the middle of Kurri Kurri, and just 5 minutes from the Hunter Expressway.
- Tile & weatherboard refreshed 3 bedroom home
- Large 1985.6m2 block
- Neat galley-style kitchen
- Formal lounge & dining with split system air con
- Three comfortable bedrooms, all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Cute main bathroom with corner vanity, bath, shower & separate w/c
- Enclosed entertaining area with wood fireplace
- Internal laundry with 2nd w/c
- Large in-ground swimming pool with rock waterfall feature
- Single garage & single carport
- Additional storage shed to rear
- 5 minutes to Hunter Expressway
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|