Looking for a great easy-care home or investment? Look no further!
This cheerful and welcoming two bedroom townhouse is just perfect for the investor, first home buyer or downsizer.
Boasting a north facing living area, this sun-filled property affords all your modern living requirements and is just a short stroll from Morisset shopping centre, schools and the railway station.
The open plan living layout is ideal for entertaining and flows out to a north facing private courtyard. There is also a single garage downstairs with internal access and storage.
Upstairs there are two MASSIVE bedrooms (so rare for your typical townhouse!) and a main bathroom. The main bedroom is complete with a wonderful walk-through wardrobe and private ensuite.
With its comfort plus design, this quality property is a winner for your portfolio or for your new place to call home.
• Brick & tile 2 bedroom townhouse, constructed 2014
• Open plan living & dining area
• Sun-drenched outdoor courtyard
• Stylish modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher & breakfast seating
• Two king sized upstairs bedrooms, one with built ins and the other with WIR & ensuite
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area
• Two bathrooms and 3 toilets
• Internal laundry
• Single remote-controlled garage and storage
• Close to transport, shops and M1
Please call John Edmondson to arrange a private inspection on 0419 445 594
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|