• WELL-KEPT NEAT & TIDY HOME
• STYLISH QUALITY BATHROOM
• DUCTED AIR CON & VENTILATION SYSTEM
Investors or first home buyers, this is a great little gem of a property!
Immaculately kept, you could easily live in or rent out this tidy home as is or add further improvements to your taste and style. An easy beginners reno, with some fresh paint, new flooring and window dressings, this little gem would come up a real treat.
A huge advantage is that the home has already been updated with a lovely stylish bathroom. Other highlights include ducted A/C (yes, you read that correctly!), a toasty open fireplace, and a neat functional kitchen.
Outdoors, the home’s delightful backyard offers up a number of delightful morsels… There’s a covered patio area for setting up the BBQ, a rustic firepit for toasting marshmallows, a stunning pink camellia tree draped with Spanish moss, large thriving vegie and herb garden, and even a mature citrus tree bearing a healthy crop of the plumpest grapefruit you’ve ever seen!
Positioned within walking distance to Weston’s amenities, you’ll be able to grab a spaghetti bol pie from Simply Bliss Bakehouse, collect your script from Weston discount pharmacy or grab some Chinese takeaway for dinner from Weston Chinese. There’s also the highly popular Chinamans Hollow Park complete with playground, duck pond and walking paths which is just a couple minutes drive away.
Located on a relatively quiet part of Cessnock Road; only minimal elbow grease would be required to turn this house into a comfortable modern home. Not many properties are available at this price point anymore so make sure you act quick to secure this tidy little home for your family or investment portfolio!
• Low maintenance block with rear lane access
• Formal lounge with cozy open fireplace
• Step-down rear kitchen with updated cabinetry & built-in pantry
• Three good-sized bedrooms, master with ceiling fan & extra height ceiling
• Quality modern bathroom styled with floor-to-ceiling tiling, frameless shower screen & shower ledge
• Fully ducted Ventis air conditioning & ventilation system
• Outdoor covered entertaining area
• Exterior laundry & extra toilet
• Lovely flat backyard with firepit, thriving veggie & herb garden, and fruit tree
• Single garage at rear accessed via laneway
• 4 minute commute to the Hunter Expressway
• Block Size: 404m2
• Tenancies: N/A
• Land Zoning: R3 Medium Density Residential
• Folio Identifier: Lot 1 DP 745461
• LGA: Cessnock Council
• School Zoning: Weston Public School, Kurri Kurri High School
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$245 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|