Effortlessly blending charming cottage vibes with an ultra-modern renovation, this meticulously refurbished 4 bedroom home flaunts serious street appeal and designer delights.
With its charming fretwork & delightful timber wrap-around verandah, this impeccable home offers up a peaceful sanctuary to come home to after a hard days work.
Indoors the immaculate home has been afforded a 21st century reinvigoration complete with fresh minimalist interiors, soaring square set ceilings, plush neutral carpet and rich floating timber floors.
A beautifully considered designer kitchen is the ultimate showpiece of the home providing all your essentials to cook up a gourmet storm, followed closely by the luxuriously appointed contemporary bathroom complete with an exquisite free-standing bath.
With the utmost care & detail put into the finishing touches, this endearing home is in a class of its own and will suit first home buyers, couples or small families seeking an effortless modern home.
- Fully refurbished 4 bedroom home
- Level 553m2 allotment with expanse for pets & children and comparably low maintenance
- Generous open plan living & dining space appointed with split system air conditioning for year round comfort
- Stunning designer kitchen equipped with marble-look benchtops, matte black sink & fixtures, feature tiling, pendant lighting, gloss cabinetry & stainless steel appliances
- Three comfortable bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans for summer
- Fourth bedroom/Second living area/Home office, a dynamic space which can adapt to your family’s future requirements as needed, appointed with ceiling fan & flow-through access to the outdoor deck
- Chic marble-look bathroom styled with luxury appointments including stand-alone bath, bath & shower niches & floating stone top vanity
- North-facing rear pergola area for outdoor entertaining
- Modern internal laundry
- Sizeable rear & side yards with grass surrounds & sealed parking space for two cars with driveway access
- 2 minutes from the Hunter Expressway for maximum convenience
- 20 minutes to the popular Hunter Valley Vineyards & 40 minutes to Newcastle’s picturesque local beaches
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|