Nestled in a quiet and sought after address in East Branxton, this modern freestanding brick villa is an absolute delight. The villa has all that there is to offer in terms of modern living, boasting large dimensions and great floor plan.
Inside, there are three good-sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and two living areas for you to enjoy. An open plan kitchen flows seamlessly into one of the living areas with a separate media room as well!
At the rear there is a great alfresco area for you to sit back, relax and enjoy a wine or beer in complete comfort. Throw in a double garage and this is a stunning package to suit the first home buyer, investor or down-sizer perfectly!
Located just minutes from the Hunter Expressway and the brand new Huntlee Shopping Centre, this is a fantastic home perfectly blends convenience with a low maintenance lifestyle.
- Two living areas with split air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Built in wardrobes and plenty of storage
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Double garage with internal access
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Private rear alfresco area
- Rainwater tank & pump
- Foxtel dish
- Just minutes from the Hunter Expressway and 50 minutes to Newcastle
- 5 minute drive to the new shopping centre and tavern at Huntlee
- 20 minutes to the Hunter Valley Vineyards with its restaurants, cellar doors & golf courses
Please contact agent for price guide.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|