This is a rare opportunity to secure two properties for one – literally a stones throw from the Hunter Expressway!
Positioned on a substantial 1,013m2 block, this highly appealing property will be music to an investors ears. It presents a tidy 3 bedroom main residence and a modern 2 bedroom Granny Flat appointed at the rear with separate yards and laneway access.
Currently achieving a generous combined rental income of $710 per week with both tenants on fixed leases, there’s plenty of scope here to add further value and income via a cosmetic reno to the main house or landscaping and garaging improvements to the flat.
With the homes located on just the one title (only one set of council rates to pay!) and a highly sought after location with easy commuting into Newcastle, Maitland and up the Valley, this is a superb investment opportunity not to be missed!
22 Lang Street (Main Residence)
- Tile & weatherboard 3 bedroom home
- Formal lounge upon entry with A/C & ceiling fan
- Neat galley kitchen with cosy dining area
- Three sizeable bedrooms
- Tidy main bathroom
- Single lock up garage
- Currently tenanted for $370 per week
22A Lang Street
- Council approved 2 bedroom Granny Flat, constructed 2012
- Open plan living & dining with split system A/C & ceiling fan
- Lovely raked ceilings create a sense of space
- Modern kitchen equipped with gas cooktop & stainless steel appliances
- Stylish main bathroom with feature tiling
- Two bedrooms both appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Two storage cupboards
- Garden shed
- Rear laneway access for vehicle access
- Currently tenanted for $340 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|