FAMILIES, you’re going to adore this one! Recently refreshed throughout with a quality renovation, this bright and airy 4 bedroom home is a real treat and has plenty of room to add a potential granny flat (STCA).
A colourful leadlight window here, an ornate fireplace there – you’re going to love the charm and character present in this wonderful home which has been seamlessly upgraded with modern amenities.
Boasting an abundance of sought-after features including four comfortable bedrooms, master bedroom with brand new ensuite, beautiful kitchen with upgraded appliances, new main bathroom and plenty of garaging and storage to keep you happy!
Leading through a gorgeous set of French doors, there’s also a new entertaining deck for those afternoon BBQs which looks out over the flat and fully fenced yard – a real treat for children and pets.
This quality home features fantastic side access complete with double gates and sealed driveway to the rear garaging where a man cave certainly beckons. There’s also a studio space here to utilise for your hobbies or storage demands.
An idyllic sanctuary for those long lockdown days, there’s so much to love in this delightfully refreshed home and is going to be super popular with a variety of buyers.
• Renovated 4 bedroom home
• Well-sized flat 809m2 block
• Formal lounge & dining with ornate fireplace & split system A/C
• Lovely modern kitchen equipped with 900mm stainless steel oven & dishwasher
• Four sizeable bedrooms, most with built-in robes
• Master bedroom boasts brand new ensuite, walk-in robe & built-in robe
• Contemporary main bathroom with bath & separate shower
• Front & rear entertaining decks
• External laundry off rear deck with W/C
• High ceilings
• Freshly painted throughout & new flooring
• Single garage + single covered carport
• Backyard ranch style studio space
• Plenty of space to add a potential Granny Flat (STCA)
• Walking distance to Cessnock East Public School & bus stop
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||430|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|