Nestled in the ever popular Cliftleigh Meadows Estate, this exquisite McDonald Jones home will impress families looking for modern luxury living.
Flaunting stylish design throughout, you’re going to fall in love with the extra little touches that McDonald Jones are known for. Highlights include a private parents retreat with open plan ensuite and walk-in robe; a grand theatre room for those Netflix nights on the lounge; an office nook ideal for home schooling or working from home; and a gourmet designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry. Stone benchtops, ducted air conditioning, and a TV wall niche add further appeal to this lovely home, along with solar panels.
With warm weather nearly upon us, you’ll adore entertaining in the outside alfresco area complete with a paved and pebbled firepit area where you can spend cosy nights toasting marshmallows with the kids.
Located in a family friendly estate surrounded by modern homes, this is an unbeatable location with the Hunter Expressway just a 5 minute drive away and Maitland’s boutique cafes and Stockland Green Hills both within a 15 minute drive.
- Masterbuilt McDonald Jones 4 bedroom home
- 630m2 allotment with local park just around the corner
- Open plan living & dining
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & walk-in pantry
- Massive theatre room
- Built-in study nook
- Parents retreat with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Three well-sized bedrooms to rear of home appointed with built-in robes
- Stylish main bathroom with quality fixtures & fittings
- Internal laundry
- Stone benchtops appointed throughout
- Ducted multi-zone air conditioning
- Covered alfresco area for entertaining
- Solar panels 5kw
- Landscaped firepit area with pebbled & paved surrounds
- Double auto garage
- Wide side access – potential to add sheds or carports (STCA)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|