Guys and girls, this highly appealing 4 bedroom home is going to tick all of your boxes!
Located just down the road from McKeachies Run shops in a peaceful modern estate, this superb home is a real head turner. With a lovely bright and airy open plan living and dining area, contemporary kitchen plus four bedrooms with the master bedroom privately positioned towards the rear of the home, everything is here for carefree modern living.
Outdoors is the ultimate highlight with a wonderful landscaped yard creating the perfect outdoor sanctuary for the family to entertain and pets and kids to play. There’s plenty of flat and luscious buffalo lawn, hedges for privacy, covered alfresco area for afternoon entertaining plus concrete surrounds to neatly accommodate the cubby house, dogs kennel or BBQ setup.
This first class home also boasts that sought-after side access with a concrete pad for parking the caravan, boat or trailer. Other features include solar panels, split system A/C to the lounge and master plus a double auto garage.
This one will not disappoint but make sure you act fast as this wonderful family home will not last for long!
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom home, constructed 2012
- Well-sized 701.3m2 block
- Bright & airy open plan living & dining area with split system A/C & ceiling fans
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop
- Outdoor tiled entertaining area
- Great backyard with plenty of flat buffalo lawn for kids & pets
- Four bedrooms appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom positioned towards rear of home has split system A/C & private ensuite
- Modern main bathroom
- Internal laundry + hallway linen cupboard
- Double auto garage
- Side access with concrete pad for parking caravan, boat or trailer
- 21 x solar panels with 6 kilowatt system, just 2 years old
- 1km to McKeachies Run Shopping Centre with Woolworths, cafe & specialty shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||357|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|