You’re going to fall right in love with this exquisitely presented 3 bedroom home located right in the heart of Kurri Kurri!
Flaunting the perfect blend of old-world charm with contemporary updates, this luxuriously appointed home has received a top-to-toe renovation for ultimate modern living.
With soaring ornate ceilings, a gorgeous wood fireplace, French doors, a country-style modern kitchen, and two brand new contemporary bathrooms, you’ll feel like a king or queen living in this delightful home!
And for those now enjoying the work from home lifestyle, a purpose-built home study nook is positioned off the kitchen complete with built-in shelving and desk to house all of your office essentials.
Outdoors you’ll delight in entertaining underneath the paved patio area with a wine in hand overlooking the lovely low maintenance yard complete with freshly turfed surrounds. A Colorbond shed completes this appealing offering with a handy single garage/storage shed for the tools and toys.
There’s so much here to love here and being located just 3 minutes from the Hunter Expressway means easy commuting throughout the valley – you can’t go wrong with a move to Kurri!
- Fully renovated 3 bedroom home
- Formal lounge with ornate grapevine ceiling & split system A/C
- Country-style modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including Smeg Oven
- Formal dining/family room appointed with old-world fireplace & stunning French doors
- Home office/study nook with built-in shelving & desk
- Three large bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans
- Master has modern ensuite & built-in robe, 2nd bed has built-in robe, 3rd bed has walk-in robe
- Contemporary main bathroom with quality tiling & heated towel rail
- Internal laundry with third w/c
- Brand new flooring throughout, mixture of super soft carpet & timber look flooring
- North-facing outdoor entertaining patio
- Freshly turfed low maintenance surrounds
- Colorbond single garage/storage shed
- Kurri main shops, public school, tennis courts, sports ground, bowling club all within walking distance
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|