This new allotment presents 590.9m2 of vacant land, primed and ready for construction of a brand new home (STCA).
Featuring sought-after rear lane access for easy entry and a front access driveway off Coronation Street, this well-sized parcel is mostly flat and is fully fenced for your convenience.
A large established Date Palm Tree also resides on the block offering the ideal feature for a tropical themed backyard if desired!
Positioned within walking distance to Kurri Bowling Club, public school, tennis courts, sports ground, local pubs & main street shopping, 3 minutes from the Hunter Expressway, and 15 minutes from the Hunter Valley vineyards, this is your opportunity to build a lucrative investment in a town currently experiencing substantial post-COVID growth.
- 590.9m2 including access driveway
- 451.2m2 excluding driveway
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Dual access – Rear lane + access driveway off Coronation Street
- Fully fenced
- 950m to supermarket & local shops
- 1km to Kurri Public School
- 2.5km to Hunter Expressway
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.