Positioned in popular Aberglasslyn, this highly appealing 4 bedroom home is the investment or first home you’ve been looking for.
Featuring spacious open plan living and dining, a generous home theatre room plus a separate children’s activity zone, there’s oodles of social spaces and quiet areas of retreat on offer here!
With the large master suite at the front of the home and the three remaining bedrooms at the rear, this is a home your family will grow in, treasure and keep coming home to as the years roll on.
Some lovely unexpected design elements are here including a large square picture hole between the open plan living and children’s activity, dual sliding doors for seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the outdoor alfresco, and all built-in robes sit flush with the bedroom walls to maximise space.
With a design that is attuned to the needs of a modern family, a fantastic sought-after location and a great rental return, this superb property will not last long!
- Brick & tile 4 bedroom home
- Lovely modern estate neighbourhood
- Open plan living & dining area appointed with split system A/C
- Spotless modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher & 900mm Westinghouse 5 burner gas oven
- Children’s activity area with large square picture void
- Four bedrooms appointed with flush built-in robes
- Master bedroom is very generously sized with walk-in robe & private ensuite
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Internal laundry
- Low maintenance backyard with grass surrounds
- Double auto garage
- 4 minutes to McKeachies Run Shopping Centre with Woolworths, cafe & specialty shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|