Boasting enviable positioning just 750m from the shores of Lake Macquarie, this lovely cottage style home has plenty to offer large families looking for that total lifestyle package.
Situated on a very generous 7,689m2 block, this unique property offers lake views from your lawn, charming 3 bedroom main home, sought after backyard Granny Flat and your very own private bushland sanctuary.
The kids will spend hours exploring this parcel of reserve, walking the trails, building cubby houses, or riding their motorbikes. Enjoying elevated views of the reserve, the 3 bedroom granny flat has complete flexibility for your needs as a family. It could be a perfect home for extended relatives, or you could rent it out to help pay down the mortgage. The home’s dual driveways with separate car garaging makes it even easier to utilise this setup.
Offering the best of the bush and the lake with plenty of potential to add further value and make it your own, this is such a rare property to secure for your family and is an absolute must to add to your list.
- Cottage style 3 bedroom main home
- Large open lounge, family & dining area with S/S air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen in the heart of the home
- Separate laundry & walk-through pantry/storage area – possibility to convert into butlers pantry
- Master bedroom located downstairs with two upstairs bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes
- Upstairs landing has space for home office or small rumpus area
- Multiple sunrooms throughout, ideal for home office, hobby or gaming spaces
- Modern main bathroom
- Well sized backyard with plenty of grass surrounds for pets & kids
- Two garden sheds for storage
- Double carport & single garage with carport
- Private bushland reserve completes the rest of the block – the best kind of playground for kids!
- Three bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
- Timber-look kitchen
- Lounge area with S/S air conditioning
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Lovely bushland views
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|