• CHARACTER GALORE WITH MODERN UPDATES
• BACKYARD TEENAGE RETREAT
• WONDERFUL LARGE YARD
• MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS
• UNDER-FLOOR HEATING/COOLING
Boasting delightful street appeal, this adorable home will captivate those looking for a character-filled home complete with modern refinements.
From the picket fence upon entry, to the soaring ceilings within, this charming home is certain to delight and inspire. With old world elements sprinkled throughout, including a gorgeous open fire place, antique kitchen stove and decorative wall paneling, this home certainly exudes plenty of character to make you feel right at home.
Blending seamlessly with all that charm are a host of modern luxuries. A beautiful renovated eat-in kitchen, extra large modern bathroom and stylish laundry will be favourite zones in the home, with the cherry on top being the rare addition of under floor heating/cooling to keep you toasty warm during this super chilly winter.
Outdoors, well where do we begin… Relax on the rear alfresco deck whilst you cook up some snags for dinner on the BBQ, pluck a lemon off your own thriving backyard lemon tree, plant some succulent snow peas in your very own veggie garden, and when the in-laws come to stay they’ll have comfortable accommodation quarters within the backyard teenage retreat.
In terms of storage, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the massive backyard offering multiple storage sheds, a Colorbond garage and even a converted office space! Plus there’s solar panels and a rainwater tank to help keep those pesky bills down aswell.
The vendors have literally thought of everything when improving this distinctly appealing home and it is bound to be extremely popular in the current market. Attendance at the first open home is a must!
• Formal lounge with fireplace & ceiling fan
• Contemporary eat-in kitchen equipped with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances plus antique Simplex stove
• Two bedrooms appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans, master with a/c
• Large modern laundry with feature tiling
• Huge modern bathroom appointed with large bath & shower
• Ducted under floor heating/cooling
• Polished timber flooring & high ceilings
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining deck
• Vast backyard with great street access
• Teenage retreat with air con & modern ensuite
• Solar panels + rainwater tank
• Converted office/work from home space
• Colourbond garage with workshop space
• Storage container + garden shed
• Lovely leafy street location
• Located 4 minutes from Hunter Expressway
• Block Size: 809.43m2
• Tenancies: N/A
• Land Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
• Folio Identifier: Lot 8 Section 35 DP 979187
• LGA: Cessnock Council
• School Zoning: Weston Public School, Kurri Kurri High School
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$253 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|