ON SITE – Saturday 19th June @ 2pm
• GRAND 3 BED HOME + 1 BED ATTACHED FLAT
• HUGE 1437m2 BLOCK
• DUCTED A/C
• SCOPE FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT (STCA)
• 5 GARAGING OPTIONS
So much potential here! Presenting a palatial 3 bedroom home at the front with an attached 1 bedroom granny flat at the rear, this impressive property is positioned on a vast 1437m2 block with scope for further development (STCA).
A grand home back in its day, this original yet tidy home flaunts generous proportions throughout with large bedrooms, formal and casual dining areas, three bathrooms and a formal entry way. The functional kitchens and bathrooms are primed for a modern update to your taste, with ample built-in cabinetry featured throughout.
Additional highlights include abundant garaging with a 3 bay garage and single carport, ducted A/C, gas fireplace for cozy winters, and an enclosed sunroom office space for working from home.
Boasting a prime location just 6 minutes from the Hunter Expressway, this high-potential property is within walking distance to Holy Spirit Infants School, the iconic Ridgy Didge pie shop and Denman Hotel. Plus the popular Chinamans Hollow park with playground, duck pond and walking trails is only a short drive away.
Suitable for large or extended families with live-in relatives, investors looking for a dual income property, or savvy first home buyers looking for assistance with mortgage payments; properties like this one don’t come to market very often!
• Grand brick & tile 3 bedroom home
• Open plan living & formal dining with gas fireplace
• Large original kitchen equipped with dishwasher, abundant cabinetry & stainless steel oven
• Casual meals area with built-in desk & pantry
• Rear sunroom with office cabinetry – ideal working from home space or home business
• Three large bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes, master bedroom has walk-through ensuite
• Original main bathroom
• Ducted A/C + ceiling fan to living
• Internal laundry
• 2 x hallway linen cupboards
• Outdoor covered entertaining area
• Solar hot water
• 1 bedroom attached flat
• Open plan living & dining area
• Split system A/C
• Well-sized useable kitchen
• Comfortable main bedroom with walk-in robe & built-in robe
• Neat bathroom with shower & W/C
• Linen cupboard
• Huge 1437m2 block with scope to add a granny flat at rear (STCA)
• Large backyard with fruit trees
• Brick three car garage
• Single car garage/storage shed at rear
• Rainwater tank
• Single carport off entertaining area
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|