Flaunting a top-to-toe renovation, this charming 4 bedroom home on a substantial 1431m2 block will appeal to many buyers for its versatility, character and space.
The home’s flexible floorplan boasts two spacious living areas, with the potential to utilise one as a 4th bedroom, and is embellished with lovely high ceilings, cosy fireplaces, decorative archwork and leadlight windows.
Other highlights include a built-in study nook for working from home, a brand new ensuite to the master bedroom and a gorgeous eat-in kitchen with all the essentials to cook up a storm.
But wait there’s more… a rare backyard retreat affords abundant scope for a home business, gym, yoga studio, teenage retreat, games room, storage area, etc etc!
Positioned on a HUGE 1,431m2 block with side access to the rear, there’s also potential here to subdivide and build at the rear (STCA) or add a swimming pool, additional shedding or even have a small pony. (STCA)
Located just a stone’s throw from the Hunter Expressway, Kurri’s local schools and main street shopping, this superbly presented home has so much to love and is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Fully refurbished four bedroom home
- Massive 1431m2 block with side access to rear & potential to subdivide (STCA)
- Large formal lounge appointed with split system A/C & fireplace
- Delightful modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including Lofra 900mm electric oven and cooktop, rangehood & dishwasher, plus built-in wine racks & rustic timber island bench
- Informal dining zone off kitchen
- Study nook with built in bench – ideal for working from home or homework station
- Three large bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom boasts brand new ensuite
- Second living area or potential 4th bedroom with feature fireplace & split system A/C
- Gorgeous contemporary main bathroom with feature tiling, shower niche, floating vanity & frameless shower screen
- Rear entertaining deck
- Backyard retreat with laundry & W/C – so many uses!
- Brand new carpet & flooring
- Freshly painted throughout
- Updated modern fixtures throughout
- Two functional fireplaces add charm & character
- Ventis ducted evaporating system
- Single garage with workshop
- Garden shed + additional storage shed or potential stable for small pony
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|