Brimming with character and charm, this freshly renovated 3 bedroom cottage will bring an instant smile to your dial!
Featuring the perfect blend of old and new, this cute-as-a-button home has been a labour of love for the current owners. Renovated inside and out, you’ll adore its white picket fence, bright front door, soaring ornate ceilings, plush carpet, gorgeous contemporary bathroom, antique French Doors, large backyard with rear lane access plus its sensational rear alfresco deck which is primed and ready for summer entertaining.
With new flooring, fresh paint, new fixtures, and air conditioning there’s not much left to do here except move in and relax in your adorable brand new home! Located just 5 minutes from the Hunter Expressway, convenience will be your middle name with the delights of the Hunter Vineyards, Maitland Cafes, and Newcastle beaches all at your fingertips.
- Fully renovated 3 bedroom home
- 674m2 block with rear lane access
- Formal lounge with split system a/c
- New eat-in kitchen equipped with stainless steel 900mm Smeg oven with 6 gas burners, Smeg dishwasher & stone bench tops
- Three large bedrooms, Master has dual built-in robes & split system a/c
- Contemporary main bathroom with raked ceiling, quality tiling, matte black fixtures & floating stone top vanity
- Gorgeous ornate ceilings & coloured lead-light windows
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new flooring
- Open laundry with custom shelving & 2nd w/c
- Wonderful alfresco deck with built in sink and fridge
- Well sized landscaped backyard with rear lane access
- Large garden shed
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|