Looking for an industrial zoned property to expand your business??
Well 12 Ellis Street might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
This tidy 3 bedroom home occupies a large quarter acre block with rear lane access and boasts Light Industrial zoning allowing for business opportunities such as plant nurseries, landscaping, timber yards, hardware, building supplies, depots, vehicle sales, and warehouse/distribution centres (STCA).
The home itself is quaint and comfortable, consisting of three bedrooms, a combined kitchen & dining area with ornate cornices, family room, two bathrooms plus a man cave or room for teenagers. A large double tandem carport also runs down the side of the home allowing for ample parking.
Located just 5 minutes from the Hunter Expressway and surrounded by other industries, its not often that you find homes with this type of zoning so make sure you act now to secure this superb business opportunity!
• Timber built home with vinyl clad & Colorbond sheeting
• Large 1,012m2 fully fenced block
• Zoned IN2 Light Industrial
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Kitchen with electric cooking & laminate cabinets
• Undercover entertainment/BBQ area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in dining area
• Tidy bathroom with separate shower & bath
• 2nd shower & toilet in laundry
• Electric hot water system
• Double tandem carport
• 2 x garden sheds
• Rear lane access
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$238 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|