Located in a quiet complex, this well presented brick and tile unit is perfectly positioned for investors or first home buyers looking to get into the market. Featuring an easy living layout, the unit features an open-plan living area, made up of a living and dining space combined with a contemporary kitchen and lounge room.
Conveniently separated from this living area, three good sized bedrooms make up the rest of the home, including a master with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Besides the single garage and laundry, the home also offers a good sized alfresco for outdoor dining, opening out onto an easy-care front yard.
As for location, the property is adjacent to rural bushland but it still provides easy access to schools, shops, and other amenities, with Cessnock centre five minutes away by car.
- Single level villa set within quiet estate with rural bushland to the rear
- Ideally suited to those searching for a low maintenance, relaxed lifestyle
- Open-plan living space with kitchen and dining, opens out to covered alfresco with sunny northerly aspect and shady back courtyard
- Contemporary kitchen features gas and electric cooking, stainless steel appliances, lots of counter space
- Three bedrooms; two with built-in robe, ensuite and walk-in robe to master
- Large shared bathroom with bath
- Laundry in garage
- Single garage with internal access and guest parking right out the front
- Split-system AC in lounge room
- 3 minutes to Bellbird Public School, close to public transport, shops, parks
- 5 minutes to centre of Cessnock for major shopping, 10 minutes to Hunter Valley wineries, 50 minutes to Newcastle CBD
Strata: $672 p/q
Rates: $1192 p/a
Potential Rent: $400 per week.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||76 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|