Situated on a substantial 1,179m2 block, featuring both rear lane and side access, this property presents a fantastic opportunity for buyers who are looking for real estate with potential for development (STCA).
The property’s existing 3 bedroom home makes an instant impression with its neat presentation, generously proportioned living areas and bedrooms, and soaring ceilings – they sure don’t make homes like this anymore! Ceiling fans feature throughout the home for summer comfort, whilst the lounge is appointed with a combustion wood fireplace for toasty warm winters.
Outdoors, you’ve got dual entertaining decks at the front and rear offering an ideal location for outdoor relaxation, whether you’re keeping an eye on the kids playing outside or watching the world go by. There’s also that all important backyard man cave with a double car garage, single carport and multiple storage shedding for housing all the tools and toys, plus ample parking for caravans, trailers, and boats.
There’s so many options here – home owners could utilise the abundant space on offer by extending the home, adding a pool, or building a bigger man shed (STCA). Why not even add some vegie gardens and a chook shed while you’re at it! Investors could rent the home out straightaway and receive rental income whilst working on plans to construct a second dwelling in the backyard (STCA).
Kurri Kurri has become the new Hunter hotspot thanks to its close proximity to the Hunter Expressway and Vineyards and this home is certain to tick the boxes of many buyers. Be sure to get in touch asap to arrange a private inspection to avoid missing out on this potential-plus property!
• Weatherboard 3 bedroom home
• Large 1,179m2 block
• Generous formal lounge with combustion wood fireplace & decorative mantle
• Functional eat-in kitchen with electric cooking
• Spacious rear family room
• Front and rear timber decks for entertaining
• Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Modern bathroom with shower & separate w/c
• Internal laundry & linen press
• Huge fully fenced backyard with rear lane access
• Generous side access to backyard
• Double Colorbond garage, single carport, lawn locker & wood shed
• 2 minutes to Kurri CBD, local schools & supermarket
• 3 minutes from Hunter Expressway
• 15 minutes from Hunter Valley Vineyards
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|