Looking for a great easy-care home or investment? Look no further!
This cheerful and welcoming two bedroom townhouse is just perfect for the investor, first home buyer or downsizer.
Boasting a north facing living area, this sun-filled property affords all your modern living requirements and is just a short stroll from Morisset shopping centre, schools and the railway station.
The open plan living layout is ideal for entertaining and flows out to a north facing private courtyard. There is also a single garage downstairs with internal access and storage.
Upstairs there are two MASSIVE bedrooms (so rare for your typical townhouse!) and a main bathroom. The main bedroom is complete with a wonderful walk-through wardrobe and private ensuite.
With its comfort plus design, this quality property is a winner for your portfolio or for your new place to call home.
• Brick & tile 2 bedroom townhouse
• Open plan living & dining area
• Separate tiled lounge area
• Sun-drenched outdoor courtyard
• Stylish modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas cooking & breakfast seating
• Two king sized upstairs bedrooms, one with built ins and the other with WIR & ensuite
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area
• Two bathrooms and 3 toilets
• Internal laundry
• Single remote-controlled garage and storage
• Close to transport, shops and M1
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|