Situated on a large 1,508m2 block with room for further development (STCA), this unique double storey home is an ideal opportunity for investors, developers or those looking for more a flexible living arrangement.
Consisting of two separate homes with a spacious 2 bedroom home on the ground floor and a 3 bedroom flat on the upper level, there is plenty of adaptability on offer here for a range of buyers. Whether you have live-in relatives, a large extended family, are an investor wanting a dual income property, or simply a home owner wanting a second income to help pay off the mortgage, there’s potential here for everyone.
The upstairs residence comes semi-furnished and is currently rented for $370 per week with the large fully fenced block offering potential to subdivide into a battle axe block (STCA). The property also boasts ample garaging and even an inground swimming pool for cooling off in those summer months!
Located across the road from Aberdeen’s superb local park with tennis courts, basketball court, golf club, bowling club and sports oval; the home is also within walking distance to local newsagent, pharmacy and pub for a great convenient lifestyle. A very unique style of property, this one is a must-inspect!
• Double storey home comprising of 2 separate units
• Expansive 1,508m2 block
• Inground swimming pool
• Single garage with workshop
• Garden shed + single garage
Ground Floor Unit
• Formal lounge upon entry
• Eat-in kitchen equipped with electric stove/oven
• Second living area with split system A/C
• Two large bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom appointed with shower & w/c
• Internal laundry
• Shared entry foyer with staircase to upstairs
• Undercover entertaining area
• Double tandem carport
Top Floor Unit
• Semi-furnished (comes with property)
• Formal dining area
• Large formal lounge with split system A/C
• Traditional white kitchen equipped with electric stove & oven
• Three well sized bedrooms
• Neat bathroom appointed with shower over bath & w/c
• Currently rented out for $370 semi-furnished
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|