This potential-plus home has been immaculately cared for and is the first time this property has been brought to the market in many years.
Featuring extremely tidy interiors, the property boasts a large formal lounge and a separate dining area with serving window through to a neat original kitchen. A bonus sunroom presents an additional living space when required or space for that home office or games room.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the market whether as a first home buyer of investor, with plenty of potential to improve the home’s interiors to your own tastes.
Boasting a convenient lifestyle location, this little gem is within walking distance to both Coles supermarket and Kurri public school, with the Hunter Expressway and Hunter Valley Vineyards also at your doorstep.
• Low maintenance 442.6m2 block – ideal for tenants!
• Large formal lounge
• Formal dining with kitchen pass-through
• Neat original galley-style kitchen
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Rear tiled sunroom
• Spotless main bathroom
• Split system A/C
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Single garage & single carport
• Garden shed
• 150m to bus stop
• Walking distance to Coles Supermarket & Kurri Public School
• 3 minute drive from Hunter Expressway
• 15 minute drive from Hunter Valley vineyard cellar doors & restaurants
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|