Located on Shiraz Street in North Muswellbrook, this family home is perfectly situated close to Roger Street Primary School and backing onto Karoola Reserve. This 973 square metre block offers ample room for a shed or pool. There is an enclosed outdoor area perfect for entertaining family or friends.
• 3 Bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Spacious lounge and dining room with a slow combustion fireplace and split system A/C
• Central kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
• Bathroom with a shower, bath tub and separate toilet
• Enclosed outdoor entertaining area
• The single garage has been converted to be an additional bedroom or rumpus room (could easily convert back to a garage)
• Single carport with drive through access to the backyard
• Separate fenced off yard area (was once an above ground pool)
• Two garden sheds
• Currently occupied by home owners
• Expected rental return of $440 P/W
• Council rates – $2,372 P/A (approx.)
This property would make a great family home for home owners or an excellent addition to an investment portfolio. For more information or to book an inspection, please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 6543 2333.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||367|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|