Complete with a sun-soaked rear private courtyard, this easy-maintenance unit would make a perfect investment property or an ideal home for someone looking to downsize.
This easy-keep unit features a flowing open plan living/dining space and kitchen area that leads seamlessly outdoors to the property’s sunny east-facing courtyard and entertaining patio. Other features here include a modern all-in-one bathroom, split system air conditioning, and great storage throughout.
This quality unit is only a short walk to town conveniences, public transport and local schools. It’s also within minutes of Hunter Valley vineyards and restaurants adding further to its lifestyle appeal.
• Brick & tile 2 bedroom unit in quiet complex
• Open living/dining area
• Modern galley kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven & dishwasher
• Two bedrooms appointed with built in robes
• Contemporary bathroom with shower & w/c
• Split system air conditioning & gas heater outlet
• Private well-fenced courtyard with low maintenance boarder landscaping
• Single auto garage with internal access
• Council Rates $1220 p/a
• Water $760 p/a
• Strata $707 p/q
Please call John on 0419 445 594 to arrange an inspection of this property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|