It’s time to live large! Located in the highly convenient locale of Kurri Kurri, just moments from the Hunter Expressway, this special property has been designed for the ultimate family lifestyle.
Brace yourselves for a host of much sought after features, including ample garaging to keep the hubby happy for hours and multiple living zones for the whole family to spread out comfortably – setup the home theatre or a games room for the kids – whatever works best for your family and future!
The floorplan boasts great functionality and flexibility, flowing easily out to the backyard where an elevated entertaining patio awaits making a perfect spot for hosting celebrations and events at home. The 690m2 block has plenty of space for kids and pets plus two large garden sheds provide ample storage.
There’s much to love here in this brilliant home, and in such a top location close to all of the delights of the Hunter Valley, you really can’t go wrong.
• Brick & colourbond 4 bedroom home
• Large 690m2 block
• Front lounge with ceiling fan carpet
• Cute kitchen with gloss cabinetry, stained glass feature cupboards, gas cooktop, stainless reel oven, large hose
• Second living/office with French doors
• Dining area rear family with split system air conditioning
• Neutral walls
• Downlights throughout
• Four bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
• Master bedroom has private ensuite
• Classy main bathroom with marble look tiles & corner spa bath & separate W/C
• Internal laundry with linen
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Drive through to backyard garage
• BBQ area
• Vegie garden
• Undercover washing line
• Buffalo back lawn
• 2 x Garden sheds
• Double garage + Double carport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|