Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
Situated in the heart of famous Piper Street is the modern, stylish yet practical unit. The brick build comprises three queen bedrooms with built-in robes and a walk-in robe and ensuite in the master, a spacious kitchen with modern appliances and solid stone benchtops, the comfort of reverse cycle split system and gas ducted heating, high ceilings, a good size double garage with auto panel lift door with internal access to the home and loads of privacy behind an established Hawthorn Hedge.
Leave your car at home and experience what Piper Street has to offer with the well-known bars and eateries and have the peace of mind of being just a short walk home.
An inspection will not disappoint
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|