Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
Within walking distance to a child care centre, schools, sporting facilities vibrant Pipers Street foodie precinct this is your opportunity to buy your first home at an entry level price point, purchase a smart investment or perhaps even take a load off and downsize. As soon as you walk through the front door, you’ll have a sense of belonging in this cosy home. You’ll love its low maintenance feel and its charm! Cosy, neat and everything sweet comes a rare opportunity.
This immaculate home comprises three spacious bedrooms with the main offering ensuite and walk in robe. Open plan kitchen/meals living area with modern appliances. Separate north facing sunroom.
The home had gas ducted heating and reverse cycle split system for year-round climate control.
Walk through the ornate gates offering a secure backyard for kids and pets to spread their wings in the established and low maintenance garden.
Garage with concrete and three water tanks for the garden enthusiast.
Another bonus is solar panels to save on electricity costs with a 72-cent rebate and currently in credit to the delight of the current owners.
This is a great opportunity to secure a home in the buoyant Kyneton market.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|