Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
If you are looking for peace and tranquillity then look no further than this immaculately presented lifestyle family home.
The home offers three/four good size bedrooms plus ensuite and walk in robe to the master.
Also a separate study room ideal for the family members who are working from home.
Formal lounge room kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, dining area and family room.
Warmed and cooled by two gas heaters and a reverse cycle split system for year round climate control.
A private rear veranda adds further room to relax while watching the kids play in the saltwater inground pool.
Another bonus is a studio in the backyard with lots of options for the new owner.
The land size 1100m2 approx. with established gardens and mature trees.
Just a short stroll to the charming Village of Malmsbury, V-line train station, Botanical gardens, restaurants, Café, General store and the Bakery you will wish you made the move sooner.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|