Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
The words are endless to describe this well-built, immaculately presented family home. The home shouts comfort, sophistication and style comprising of four-bedrooms, three-bathrooms, theatre room or fifth bedroom, offering much more than meets the eye. With new build modern features and great outdoor undercover entertainment area – this home is well-worth an inspection.
The hostess kitchen is the heart of the household with stainless steel appliances plus sizable bench space for the master chef plus an impressive ‘supersized’ walk-in pantry.
With gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout, 6.6kw solar to save on electricity bills you will remain comfortable throughout all the seasons.
Under the same roof line is one bedroom plus ensuite self-contained unit including kitchette and sitting room suitable for a dependant relative or teenage retreat .
This home is built to take on the busiest of families.
Close to schools, hospital, medical centre and all Kyneton has to offer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|