In the heart of Kyneton, just a short walk to all local schools, sporting facilities and all your favourite eateries is this immaculately presented property on a large 882m2 corner allotment.
The home comprises three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, a large lounge room with Daikin split system, sizeable kitchen, bathroom with separate toilet, laundry with an additional shower, double garage with power, work benches and a toilet.
As soon as you step on the property the eye-catching gardens and mature trees will be sure to catch your attention, you won’t have to do a thing but enjoy! Very liveable and ripe for renovation, 36 Epping Street won’t last long! An inspection will not disappoint.
• Inspections are by private appointment only
• You are only permitted if you are from REGIONAL VICTORIA
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|