• Inspections are by private appointment only
• You are only permitted if you are from REGIONAL VICTORIA
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections
If location and accessibility to all the necessary facilities in the ever-popular township of Kyneton is important to you then this unit is the one you are looking for. Ideally suited to live in or if you are in the market to downsize or are considering to increase your investment portfolio.
A comfortable unit full of charm and natural light, offering two generous bedrooms, large open plan kitchen, meals and living area including split system and dishwasher plus single garage. Boasting a private and secure back yard with outdoor undercover decked entertaining surrounded by cottage garden.
In a complex of only three other units, this lovely residence is in walking distance to the township and easy access to the Calder Freeway.
This is a great opportunity to secure a home in the buoyant Kyneton market.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|