Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
The perfect location is key when buying a property, and to have a home that is close to the township but has uninterrupted views of the beautiful Malmsbury countryside truly is a rarity. The comfortable weatherboard home comprises three spacious bedrooms, a theatre room/fourth bedroom with extra storage under the staircase. The home is equipped with reverse cycle split system and a wood heater ensuring year-round comfort throughout all seasons. For the chef of the household the colourful kitchen has plenty of space and storage with solid stone benchtops and a sizeable island bench.
Outside features green established gardens surrounding a fish pond, a great outdoor entertaining area and a studio that can be used for independent living, home office setup, crafts room or just extra storage.
Land size 956m2 approx. Plus a wonderful asset of 3000m2 of leased land to enjoy.
There is loads to see, you’ll wish you made the move sooner!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|