Call our Agents to arrange an inspection.
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro.
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY & following the Covid-19 guidelines.
• STRICTLY one agent and one person only in attendance inside the residence at all times.
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
Come to the country to experience a slower pace of living in the Historical township of Kyneton at an affordable price.
With mature Conifers surrounding the property offers privacy to this three bedroom neat brick veneer home.
The home offers a separate functional kitchen, lounge room and dining area all warmed and cooled by a solid fuel heater plus a reverse cycle split system for year-round comfort.
Fully fenced with established scattered trees plus a meandering winter creek ideal for a pony for the kids or perhaps other animal pursuits.
Take the next step to be self-sufficient and grow your very own fresh fruit and vegies and perhaps some free-range chickens?
Water supply is not a problem with Bore water and new 30,000 Litre rainwater tanks and pumps.
This property has so much to offer being on 5.9 acres approx. with views to Bald Hill and beyond from the paddocks that may be suitable for a home site (STCA).
Offering a relaxed lifestyle that many buyers are seeking and only five minutes on a sealed road to schools or easy access to the freeway.