361-367 Boundary Road, Charlemont, Victoria 3217
The site is located on 2.19 hectares on the fringe of Geelong in the Urban Growth Zone. Close to Horse Shoe Road PSP, this property is an amazing opportunity that can be developed in the future
Located on Boundary road, only 15 minutes from Geelong CBD. Close many amenities such as Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, High St in Belmont and Marshall train station. Its perfectly located being close to town and new development areas such
as Armstrong Creek and Ashbury Estate. Only 70 km from Melbourne CBD and Avalon airport is 30 minutes drive, easy access to via Princes Highway and public transport.
• 5.5 acres (approx.) in Urban Growth Zone (Horseshoe Bend PSP)
• Located within one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia.
• Close to all major amenities.
• 1 hour (approx.) to Melbourne CBD.
• 15 minutes (approx.) to Geelong CBD.
• Rare land banking/development opportunity
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|