70 Billingsley Road, Tooradin, VIC 3980
A Life of Tranquil Warmth and Timeless Charm Awaits
Standing proud in the heart of a beautiful 40 acres approx of farmland, this magnificent property is your chance to own a true piece of paradise. Live, work and relish the exciting potential of this premier property, delivering a once-in-a-generation opportunity that will inspire a unique rural treechange like no other, right in the heart of Tooradin.
A complete horse training facility at the property makes it worthwhile having a look. This Property has double road frontage and undulating to flat country. It doesn't stop here, property comes with two residence. Both residence has seperate fencing so huge potential of leasing both properties separately without any disturbance to one another. Details are as follows:
• Family Home
• Converted dairy with featured brick flooring
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, seperate living area, large lounge game's room/office
• Surrounding veranda to all sides
• A huge carport. 2nd residence.
• 2 bedrooms and 2 en-suite
• Kitchen, living, lounge
• Outdoor living areas. Ample of water approximately 100,000 litter tank supply with bore, supplying stables and all paddocks and yards, 3 dams (2spring fed) and large spring fed lake . A huge Shedding consists: Stable complex Consists of 6 large stables with rubber floors, feed room and wash bay with hot water. 4 bay hay shed with office attached. Workshop is large with high clearance with huge hard stand area outside, and super sized multi purpose shed. Fencing is post and rail to yards and 5strand electric all other, double fenced with established shade trees ,water via bore to all yards and paddocks. 4 large and 4 medium paddocks, 8 large yards , 6 medium yards and holding yards, stock yards with ramp, central well planned laneways , improved pasture to larger paddocks
• This is an ultimate opportunity for land bankers and investors.
• More than adequate infrastructure providing the ability to run a profitable business venture.
• Substantial size sheds.
• Highly strategic land parcel to capitalize on future growth. Only two minutes from the property on the South Gippsland Highway is the town's airfield which offers scenic flights and skydiving. The airfield's restaurant is open to the public and specialises in seafood. City of Casey, which currently stands as one of the fastest developing growth areas, where by 2031 it is expected to accommodate around 403,314 people, this property is one not to be overlooked. This really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so contact Amandeep on 0433314000 or Atul on 0450470266 to book a private Inspection as soon as possible. DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L21238351
- Property Type:Land
- Land Area:40 acre
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.