Boasting an incredible 244sqm on title with an ambience more akin to a freestanding home, this unique garden apartment enjoys a coveted location on the ground-floor of a tightly held and predominantly owner-occupied block of 13. Wrapped by established landscaped gardens and fresh from a high-end renovation, it offers a superbly convenient cosmopolitan lifestyle ideally suited to young families and discerning downsizers alike. Serenely private with a wonderful flow through to the covered alfresco terrace and sun-soaked northerly level lawns, its sought after lifestyle setting is mere footsteps to express city buses and a leisurely stroll to local providores, cafes and Mowbray Public School.
- Rare garden apartment offering easy level access bordered by lush level lawns
- Brand new designer gas kitchen equipped with premium stainless steel appliances
- Caesarstone benchtops, high gloss polyurethane cabinetry and soft-close drawers
- Expansive north-facing living/dining with wraparound glass sliders to private gardens
- Beautifully appointed bedrooms both with mirrored robes and garden outlooks
- Spacious master suite and modern bathrooms both finished in floor-to-ceiling tiles
- European laundry, premium engineered oak floors and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pet-friendly security block with secure parking and storage cage
- Moments to the village precinct with bus services and cafes virtually at your door
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,133 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?