Immersed in intimate vistas overlooking Burns Bay Reserve, this stylish three-bedroom garden residence provides the ultimate parkland sanctuary for discerning homebuyers. Nestled on the ground-floor of the esteemed ‘Parkway’ security complex and spilling directly onto spectacular riverside parkland and the glistening waterways of Lane Cove River, it combines modern interiors with a generous floor plan and an iconic lifestyle address. Perfectly placed for convenient city living, from here enjoy the vibrant village precincts of both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill, with an excellent selection of schools close at hand.
- Spacious combined living/dining swathed in intimate lush parkland vistas
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen equipped with quality appliances and dishwasher
- Polyurethane high-gloss cabinetry, glass splashback and tranquil park views
- Private full width entertainer’s balcony with direct reserve and water access
- King-sized master with large fitted walk-in robe and uninterrupted vistas
- 3rd bedroom or ideal nursery/home office adjacent to master bedroom
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower plus internal laundry with storage
- Floorboards, fresh paint, ceiling fans, intercom entry and security parking
- Footsteps to express city buses and an easily accessible to major arterials
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,653 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?