Ready to move straight in and enjoy, this renovated two-bedroom apartment provides an ideal first home or investment opportunity within a tranquil parkland location. Conveniently set on the first-floor of a full brick security block within walking distance to express city buses, Lane Cove’s eclectic village hub and Artarmon station. Its desirable lifestyle setting delivers instant appeal to busy professionals, downsizers and young families alike. Featuring a generous 81.7sqm (approx.) of internal living space, including a separate study/nursery, from here it’s mere footsteps to Helen St Reserve with convenient commuter access to the CBD and wider Sydney.
- Combined living/dining with glass sliders opening to a private balcony
- House-sized contemporary gas kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, abundant polyurethane cabinetry
- Bright and superbly spacious bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes
- Updated bathroom with bathtub and rainshower, internal laundry facilities
- Timber-look floors, neutral colour palette and abundant natural light
- Lock-up garage, intercom entry and mere footsteps to Helen St Reserve
- Stroll to bus services, village shops, cafes, schools and Artarmon station
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $926 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?