Refurbished parkland apartment immersed in verdant treetop vistas
Bathed in a canopy of treetop vistas from its prized top floor position within the iconic ‘Murray Court’ security block, this ultra-chic apartment has undergone a stylish refurbishment to provide an idyllic haven or investment opportunity for the astute investor. Offering an impressive 103.9sqm (approx.) on title and boasting tranquil leafy views from every window, it combines a whisper quiet parkland setting with the convenience of being mere footsteps from city-bound buses and walking distance to Artarmon station. Appealing to busy professionals and young families alike, from here you’re also a leisurely stroll to the bustling cosmopolitan hub of Lane Cove Village, local schools and outstanding lifestyle amenities.
- Supreme privacy from its top floor setting immersed in tranquil gumtree surrounds
- Spacious combined living/dining area opens to a private entertainer’s balcony
- Modern gas kitchen appointed with premium stainless steel appliances
- Light-filled double bedrooms with mirrored robes and private leafy outlooks
- Fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and shower, large internal laundry
- New flooring in living area, plush carpet in bedrooms and fresh paint throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and ceiling fan in both bedrooms
- Lock-up garage, full brick complex of only 12 tightly held apartments
- Stroll to express city buses, Artarmon station, village shops, cafes and schools
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $711 p/q (approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?