Embracing tranquil leafy vistas from every room, this luxury tri-level townhouse delivers an exceptional family lifestyle within a highly sought after private setting. Tucked away at the rear of a well-maintained boutique complex with only one common wall, its premier north aspect and fluid open design has been seamlessly crafted for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Impeccably appointed with quality European fittings, spotted gum floors and abundance of natural light throughout, its whisper quiet location enjoys easy access to Artarmon station, the Bus Interchange, local schools and the bustling cafe and shopping cultures of both Chatswood and Lane Cove Village.
- Flawless open living cascades to an ultra-private sundrenched entertaining terrace
- Chic Caesarstone kitchen, quality stainless steel Bosch appliances, induction cooktop
- Spacious parents’ retreat with modern ensuite, mirrored robes and serene leafy vistas
- Two additional bedrooms with private leafy outlooks, bath with combined tub/shower
- Large internal laundry with storage, reverse cycle air conditioning in living space
- Polished hardwood floors, skylight, plantation shutters, lock-up garage plus car space
- Communal in-ground swimming pool and level lawns, footsteps to Helen St Reserve
- Leisurely stroll to Lane Cove Public School, village shops, cafes and express City buses
Total area: 175sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?