Bright and spacious village apartment living
An outstanding introduction into Lane Cove’s eclectic cosmopolitan lifestyle, this freshly schemed apartment relishes in its quiet rear-of-block position within the well-regarded ‘Sceptre Court’ complex. Serenely private, with an oversized northwesterly courtyard and a generous 83.6sqm (approx.) of internal living, it delivers immense appeal to young families and local downsizers alike. Bathed in natural light and enjoying the convenience of easy ramp entry perfect for pram and wheelchair access, from here it’s literally footsteps to Currambena Primary and Preschool and a level 500m stroll to Lane Cove PS. Offering plenty of scope to further enhance, this is a rare opportunity to capitalise on a coveted location just 750m from the bustling village hub.
- Spacious and light-filled living/dining extending to an enclosed balcony
- Open plan kitchen with Bosch stainless steel oven and breakfast island
- Oversized bedrooms, built-in robes, private leafy vistas, reverse cycle air
- Original bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, internal laundry
- Private courtyard with leafy district outlook perfect for entertaining
- Oversized covered car space and additional storage space
- Arguably one of the best positioned apartments in this block of only 15
- Well-maintained complex framed by centralised quadrangle gardens
- Easy stroll to the vibrant cafe scene, lifestyle amenities, shops and parks
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,119 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?