Idyllically positioned at the rear of the boutique ‘Glenwood’ estate, this bright and spacious townhouse delivers the perfect low maintenance haven within a sought after cul de sac location. Graced with a prized north/south aspect, dual alfresco spaces and all day sunshine, its seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor floor plan has been intuitively tailored for effortless family entertaining. Blending contemporary designer flair with the utmost convenience, its desirable lifestyle address is an easy stroll to Figtree local shops, spectacular waterfront parklands and just footsteps to express city bus services. One of only 20 tightly held properties, it resides within the school catchments of Lane Cove West Public School, Chatswood High, Mercy Catholic College and Currambena Primary.
- Flawless modern interiors extend to private front and rear outdoor entertaining
- Floor to ceiling glass-framed living area spilling to sundrenched private courtyard
- Modern well-equipped Caesarstone kitchen with large adjoining meals/dining area
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry, premium appliances, dishwasher and microwave
- Kitchen spills to enclosed ultra-private paved alfresco dining with privacy hedging
- Light-filled bedrooms all with leafy outlooks, plush carpet and built-in wardrobes
- North-facing master bed with his/her robes, Juliet balcony and fully tiled ensuite
- Updated bathrooms, main with tub/shower, internal laundry with WC and storage
- Double lock-up garage, an easy commute to the CBD, Hunters Hill and Chatswood
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,272 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?