Tucked away in a whisper quiet cul de sac overlooking Stringybark Creek Reserve, this serenely private Pettit + Sevitt abode offers the quintessential urban hideaway within a sought after Lane Cove address. Extensively renovated whilst retaining all the elements of its functional modernist design principles, the home embraces a perfect due north aspect to maximise its spectacular bushland setting. Flanked by walls of glass, a multitude of living spaces and a superb all-weather entertaining deck, its flexible floor plan provides a tranquil family retreat walking distance to Mowbray Public School and an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD and the area’s cosmopolitan village hub.
- Superb array of living zones tailored for both relaxed and formal entertaining
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen, induction cooktop and quality Smeg appliances
- Formal lounge with ducted slow combustion fire plus dedicated media room
- Full-width pergola covered deck extending to secluded easy-care gardens
- Oversized upper-level bedrooms with fitted robes, three with reserve vistas
- Master suite, open plan home office plus large studio/playroom or 4th bedroom
- Fully tiled bathrooms with heated floors and towel rails, main with corner bathtub
- Blackbutt engineered flooring, raked high ceilings and ample linen storage
- Oversized carport plus internal access to lock-up garage with workshop
- Whisper quiet leafy pocket with direct access to stunning bushland walks
Council Rates: $480 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?