Embracing a harmonious union of eco-contemporary design principles fused with unrivalled convenience, this ultra-modern residence occupies a highly sought after position within the Bay Pavilion’s ‘Acacia’ complex. Poised just footsteps from the glistening boat-studded waters of Burns Bay Reserve, this idyllic community pocket is enviably placed close to a selection of public and private schools and just moments from the village precincts of both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill. Finished to high standards and only 9km to Sydney’s CBD, it represents an outstanding lifestyle or investment opportunity within arguably one of Lane Cove’s most coveted waterside enclaves.
- Light-filled combined living/dining flowing to a covered entertainer’s balcony
- Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen fitted with premium European appliances
- Mirrored splashback, semi integrated dishwasher and plentiful cabinetry
- Double bedrooms with wardrobes, 2nd bedroom opening to alfresco setting
- Master suite with floor-to-ceiling tiled designer ensuite featuring stone accents
- European laundry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, shadowline ceilings
- Secure video intercom and lift access to security parking and storage cage
- Walk to stunning waterfront parklands, Hughes Park and express city buses
- Moments to the eclectic village atmosphere of both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,059 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?