Situated in one of Lane Cove’s most tightly held boutique developments by Australia’s award-winning West End Constructions, this designer north-facing apartment merges ultra-convenience with flawless modern living. Bathed in a sun-soaked due north aspect and finished with stylish fittings and fixtures throughout, its sought after lifestyle location is literally footsteps from the highly anticipated Canopy precinct and the area’s iconic cafe scene. Featuring a generous 117sqm on title including secure parking for two cars and abundant lock-up storage, from here enjoy the convenience of express city-bound buses at your door as well as easy commuter access to both Chatswood and Sydney’s CBD.
- Combined living and dining extending onto a covered north facing balcony
- Sleek integrated gas kitchen appointed with 40mm CaesarStone benchtops
- Quality stainless steel appliances including a semi-integrated dishwasher
- Two bright and spacious bedrooms both with fitted robes plus study nook
- Light-filled master suite equipped with a fully tiled modern ensuite
- Premium timber-look floor tiles, European laundry and ample deep storage
- Lift access to side-by-side security parking and two separate storage cages
- Immaculate block of less than 30 apartments with secure video intercom entry
- Steps to the heart of Lane Cove’s village precinct, city buses and local schools
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1071 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?