Setting a new benchmark in sophisticated apartment living, this ultra chic one-bedroom residence enjoys a premier position within the 2019-completed ‘Quartet’ development. Elegant yet understated, with architecture by world renowned Bates Smart and cutting-edge interiors flooded with natural light, it offers the perfect balance of inner city living with the tranquility of its neighbouring parkland surrounds. Fitted with high-end appointments, panoramic walls of glass and a fluid indoor/outdoor connection to the landscaped gardens by internationally acclaimed ‘360 Degrees’, its sought after setting is literally footsteps to Lane Cove’s eclectic lifestyle amenities, with express city bus services at its doorstep.
- Spacious open plan living with defined dining and glass sliders to alfresco entertaining
- Luxuriously appointed gas kitchen with natural stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Covered east-facing entertainer’s balcony overlooking landscaped gardens and lawns
- Oversized bedroom, mirrored robes and floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with stone accents
- Premium engineered timber flooring with acoustic underlay for living and dining areas
- High shadowline ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and European laundry
- Keyless security building with video intercom entry, secure parking and storage cage
- Convenient first-floor level with no stairs and an easy stroll to the bustling village hub
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $644 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?